Welcome to Friends To Parents
- Wednesday December 13 - PAC meeting 6-6:45pm. child care provided. please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday December 15 @ 3pm - holiday concert in the courtyard. Santa will make an appearance. followed by a holiday snack
- Friday December 22 - closed at noon for Christmas
- Monday December 25 - closed for Christmas
- Friday December 29 - closed at noon for New Years
- Monday, January 1 - closed for New Years
Friends to Parents is a non-profit, community based organization that was founded in November of 1974 to serve as a support service to school age parents. The Infant Day Care Center which opened in October of 1976. is currently providing daily development care for up to 179 children, infants to 5 years. We are a year round Daycare and Preschool, Infant License #410518833, Preschool License #410518832.
We offer parent support services that consist of group activities, such as parenting classes, information/referral services and a Parent Advisory Committee.
Friends To Parents is a non-profit agency dedicated to children and parents. Our goal is to provide quality services at affordable prices. FTP is committed to serving all children ages two weeks to five years of age. It is our goal to create an environment for the optimal growth and development of children.
It is our belief that the first few years are life are very important. Children are society's most precious commodity and are entitled to the finest nurturing available. It is our ultimate goal to provide a safe, secure and loving environment while implementing an individualized developmental program. FTP also believes that a nutritionally sound program, Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack further enhances our goals.